Finally! We have a way for you to sign up for some of the first shifts! We will add additional shifts as we sort out who is leading which activities. There are 5 tabs right now:
- weekday house building (starting Wednesday)
- weekend house building (starting this weekend)
- working at 304 N 3rd Street to get ready for 5 transition houses (this weekend)
- working at 1901 Aberg Ave to build the fence, so we can install the electricity so we can move the newly built houses to the site (Nov 14 & 15)
- accepting donations for the new village (Nov 14 & 15)
We will be adding more shifts and we’ll notify you when we do. If you would like to volunteer for an activity that is not on this list, let us know! We will be following up with several folks today who had specific offers, but if you don’t hear from us, feel free to nudge!
Also, donations of food and drinks for the volunteers would be greatly appreciated! You can drop donations off a the sites during the work shifts.
Thank you for helping us make this a reality!
The Occupy Family