27 more to go!
This could not have happened without the following people:
- Bruce Wallbaum and Jesse Ransom – finding the model, finding the materials to order, problem solving on the design and logistics
- Brenda Konkel, general coordination, logistics
- The Bodgery and its many volunteers with Jesse Ransom as lead
- Rob Bloch and Gene Cox – OM Shop Managers with support from key volunteers Tim Jones and Dennis Harrison-Noonan
- People living at OM village – Chris, Gene, Sofia and Larry
- And we couldn’t have done it without the design and book of instructions from Community Supported Solutions!
Want to help . . . see how here!
One thought on “Assembling our first conestoga hut”