On Wednesday, December 28th we purchased a new property to build our tiny houses and to create a third tiny house village! Our first village will be 100% done in the spring, adding the final (9th) house. Also this spring we will finish the landscaping and exterior work at 1901 Aberg for our second village.
Meanwhile, starting in January we are going to be working on starting the process of building our larger tiny houses to replace the conestoga huts. We will build the components in the basement at our new property while we apply to rezone the property.
Conestoga Huts to the left, “larger tiny houses” below.
Read more about it:
If you missed our holiday sale last weekend, we’re sorry to miss you! However, we do have some last hours before the holidays where you can stop by and purchase items for loved ones AND help raise funds for Occupy Madison.
Our Store Hours are as follows:
- Sunday, December 11 10am-2pm
- Tuesday, December 13 6 – 8pm
- Thursday, December 15 6-8pm
- Saturday, December 17 10am – 2pm
- Tuesday, December 20 6 – 8pm
- Thursday, December 22 6 – 8pm
There are lots of items made by residents and supporters to choose from including:
- Wisconsin cutting boards, coasters, wall art
- Tiny house and other ornaments
- Pot holders, scarves, hats
- Jewelry, magnets, sun catchers
- House plants
We also have t-shirts and postcards and much more!
You can also drop off gifts for Santa’s Without Chimneys!