Donate online or checks can be made out to Occupy Madison Inc and sent to P.O. Box 949, Madison, WI 53701.
Additionally, we are looking for donations of the following items:
– Untreated Dimensional Lumber (minimum length 6’) 1×4; 1×6; 2×4 ; 2×6; 2×8; 2×10; 2×12; 4×4
– Plywood (minimum size 4’x4’; please no OSB or Particle Board) 3/8”CDX; ½” CDX; ½” MDO
– Bulls Eye or Kilz Paint Primer
– – #8 x 1 5/8” or #9 x 3 1/8” Coated Deck Screws
-Hardwoods: Cherry, Walnut, Hickory, Hackberry, Elm, Locust, Ash
– Pallets (email in advance, hardwoods preferred)
– Paint bushes and rollers, paint pans
– Other (please confirm we can use it before dropping off, we have a small space tp store it in!)
(Please only items in good condition, we have to take many trips to the dump! And, storage is limited, please contact occupymadisoninc@gmailcom or call in advance 608-305-4707, if you have other donations for the homeless please contact Feeding the State St. Family.)
A special thanks to those who are donating time, giving discounted rates, donating money, materials and lending us items during the Construction of our new tiny house village:
Ed Kuharski, Architect
Richard Slayton, Landscape Architect
Juscha Robinson, Attorney
Lindsey Lee, scaffolding
Sara Gilbertson, Craig Spaulding, Steve Burns, Carol Weidel, Peter G, Rob Bloch, Bruce Wallbaum – miscellaneous items!
Make sure to check out our rock star volunteers!