Donate online or checks can be made out to Occupy Madison Inc and sent to 304 N 3rd St, Madison, WI 53704.
Items we need for our 1901 Aberg Ave and Conestoga style “tinier” houses project:
- Pick Up Truck
- Passenger Van
- Chop Saw
- 2 cordless electric drills
- Bolt Cutter
- Indoor space (2,000-5,000 sq ft) to build conestoga houses for 2-3 months (Oct – December)
We can also always use the following items:
- Untreated Dimensional Lumber (minimum length 6’) 1×4; 1×6; 2×4 ; 2×6; 2×8; 2×10; 2×12; 4×4
- Plywood (minimum size 4’x4’; please no OSB or Particle Board) 3/8”CDX; ½” CDX; ½” MDO
- Bulls Eye or Kilz Paint Primer
- Hardwoods: Cherry, Walnut, Hickory, Hackberry, Elm, Locust, Ash
- Other (please confirm we can use it before dropping off, we have a small space tp store it in!)
Please only items in good condition, we have to take many trips to the dump! And, storage is limited, please contact email@example.com or call in advance 608-305-4707, if you have other donations for people without homes please contact Feeding the State St. Family.)
Make sure to check out our rock star volunteers!